Monday, May 3, 2010

what i found

After researching and doing surveys and interviews I found out a lot of interesting things about some of my peers. A lot of people that I surveyed said they didn't know the actual policy about plagiarism at our school which I found interesting since I would think that teachers would let their students know at the beginning of classes their policy as well as the school's policy on plagiarism.

I also checked out the school website and I couldn't actually find anything that had to do with the school policy on plagiarism. I would think that if the punishment for plagiarism is being kicked out of school or whatever it is the school would at least make it easy to locate the policy on their website or at least have teachers tell students what is and isn't acceptable.

I really was surprised that Notre Dame students spend more time gaining the out of class college experience. I would think that for a private Catholic school most of the students would be there to learn. But there is a football team which I feel has a huge impact on student activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment